FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE - MA, CT, RI
Salary + Bonus
Greater Boston, MA
A fast-growing, innovative liquor brand in a skyrocketing segment seeks an experienced sales representative based in the greater Boston area to cover Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
Post Meridiem is the first line of cocktails in 100mL cans in the country and is disrupting the alcoholic ready-to-drink market via authenticity – real ingredients, the right proportions, and full strength. Post Meridiem cocktails are crafted and canned at our manufacturing facility in Atlanta, GA. Since our launch in 2019, Post Meridiem has expanded distribution into 10 states (and counting), won the highest award in the industry, and remains differentiated in the fastest-growing category in alcohol.
We are seeking a sales and marketing execution lead for MA, RI & CT. This role reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA.
Represent our brand off-premise, on-premise and at marketing events, while working closely with our distribution partners – Horizon Beverages (MA & RI) and Brescome Barton (CT).
- Alcoholic beverage experience preferred. Can be spirits, wine, or beer. Ideally, 2+ years of industry experience in either supplier, distributor, or retailer sales in the region and existing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Territory Management: Visit accounts in person making sales calls across MA, RI, and CT. Have the ability to manage our +250 existing accounts, create new accounts, and follow up on any potential leads.
- Field Marketing or brand promotion experience preferred. Comfortable sampling consumers in retail or at events.
- Goal-oriented. Work with our team to establish sales goals and strategize on how to ensure goals are met. Ability to run reports and analyze sales data to see trends and identify opportunities.
- Relationship driven. Our success with accounts to date is built on proactive, constructive, positive relationships and hustle. The ability to quickly resolve customer issues and provide best-in-class customer service at all times is the key to success and growth.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of registration and insurance, and a clean driving record. Background check required.
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.